Friday, December 27, 2013

LENA HORNE AND EARTHA KITT BOTH FOOLED ME ON THIS ONE.

A friend and I were discussing the recently-posted Maury Povich clip, and how the alleged father must either be certifiably retarded or he's blind.  The little boy had NO afro-ish features, regardless of what the mother said about the color of his dick and balls.  Perv bitch, get a life.  

However TWO classic singers have fooled me in the past of their race - I thought they were white.  They were in fact MULATTO.  No idea.  Eartha was in fact the product of a slave/white owner's son's secret relationship.  Because of the stigma back then (think "Love Child" by Diana Ross & The Supremes) of biracial children and because she was young anyway, Eartha was given to and raised in an orphanage.  

I LOVED Lena Horne as Glinda The Good Witch in Motown's trippy 1978 classic (and only one of TWO musicals I can tolerate, next to Rocky Horror) THE WIZ!!  OMG I have the blu-ray and need to watch it!



"Believe in all these things
  Not because I told you to."


In case you missed all that Maury Povich Show DNA ratchetry:

No comments:

Post a Comment