Tuesday, December 3, 2013

AN-I-MAL!! AN-I-MAL!!!: MUPPET PARTY CRUISE [PS2 GAMING]

Muppet Party Cruise for PS2 is a so-called "party game", where you can have up to 4 players on different Muppet-themed challenges.  In single-player mode, winning = earning party favors (not THOSE kind of party favors); use them to unlock other games which are hosted by the more obscure and unplayable Muppet characters (Janice, Floyd, Zoot, etc.).  It's fun but I only break it out once in a while.

Ever since I've found MPC for $10 at Best Buy years ago, I've only played as Animal every time, of the six playable Muppet characters (Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie and Pepe the French skrimp). 

One thing interesting about Muppet Party Cruise is ALL the music was written and performed by the band from the original Muppet Show!



"CHICK-EN LEGGG"  ---Animal

No comments:

Post a Comment