Sunday, September 15, 2013

AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, FINALLY BEAT AMAGON FOR THE NINTENDO/NES!!

Yesterday (Sunday), I got out my NES player with a little help from the Game Genie and finally played Amagon from beginning to the end.  I'd only gotten to the 4th level before, but after beating the end-level Skeleton boss, finished the next-to-last level and the end-level boss was like a dragon's head sticking out of the ground (the horn on his head being the weak spot).

The final boss was none other than......the Flatwoods Monster?

Amagon is just weird with even weirder end-level boss battles, and has a cult following - but mostly of haters, because it's a "1-hit, lose a life" game and very difficult.  For me, impossible to beat without the Game Genie, and I've been playing Amagon since junior high school dammit!

I'll have to record a complete runthrough!





 



No comments:

Post a Comment