Monday, September 23, 2013

FRIDAY THE 13TH PARTS 1-6 VICTIMS ART BY ANDY ROBBINS

Clever and funny artwork of the first six Friday the 13th victims by Andy Robbins, and the scary thing is I remember each and every one (I have the entire catalog on DVD, including F13 Part 3-D with 3-D glasses) and can say each one is "killed off" exactly as Jason creatively slashed through them all, or whatever was at his disposal at the moment.

I remember back in the day, Fangoria magazine actually had a chart of each and every victim from each film along with the weapon used against them by Jason.  I can't remember which issue of Fango it was, but was sometime in the late 80's or early 90's.

And I still want to see the "no survivors" ending to Part 3-D - it was filmed, photographed and was even in the novelization, but ended up on the cutting room floor and has never been seen on film.






No comments:

Post a Comment