Sunday, September 8, 2013

DJ MIXING PROJECTS SUNDAY 9/8 RECAP & STUFF [JUNE-SEPTEMBER]

A recap on some previously posted mixing projects, for any new readers and of course friends who tune in with all my bitching and ranting ;)

I have an appointment tomorrow (Monday), originally scheduled for like 2:00 PM, but since I have to be fasting and they don't wanna put up with my bitchy mood not having any coffee after midnight tonight, they moved it up forward to 10:30 AM LOL!!  Since they spared the lot of us, I'll bake and bring them one last strawberry rhubarb poundcake and enough for everyone including the office, while rhubarb is still in season for the year.  I also promised to decorate the place for Halloween this year too, play Jack Skellington a little.  Since I have a stockpile of Halloween decorations, at least 10 Rubbermaid totes full of things, I have PLENTY to share, and need to take some of this stuff I've been given and never used for my B-Day over the years, it's just WAAAY too much - even for ME!!  I consider my associates I deal with regularly my secondary family, and treat them as such.

I'm wired and have been up all night, will have to reset my sleep schedule tonight and just tough it out today.  I may check out Marshall's or TJ Maxx, see if they have anything cool.  Plus I need some organizing things, anyway, and they're the places to check for all that.  And I think I'm supposed to record/digitize a vinyl LP for a friend with my turntable, possibly today.  And while I'm at it, might digitize a few of these clearance priced 12" singles and mostly hits from the 80's (including lots of instrumentals that have never been issued on CD before), that I've bought from Half Price Books stores over the years - and most, I've never even played yet!  Some great stuff I'm depriving myself of, not getting out my turntable!  ;)  

FUN!!! I LOVE VINYL!!!

*********************************************************

BELATED THROWBACK THURSDAY PICTURE
ATHENA (1 YR. OLD), DEMON KITTY FROM HELL AND ME, 2001




***************************************************







*****************************************************







******************************************************************









No comments:

Post a Comment