Saturday, September 14, 2013

HOME DEPOT PROPOSAL IS ABOUT AS GAY AS YOU CAN GET.......

and it's pretty clever, cute and funny with even what appears to be the grandparent's showing up in this colorful flash mob.  I'm mostly against flash mobs but if you're going to be walking down those long-ass aisles at Home Depot, might as well bust a move while you're at it.

Me, personally, would have ran for the hills, because I've never been crazy about being surprised with song and dance, like at Joe's Crab Shack on my B-Day!  You'd have to be ten times more over-the-top than THAT to win this heathen over - like me being ambushed and surrounded by a group of armed Clones!  Plus I'd have nowhere to run, anyway, and would have to say "Good one, evil minds think alike!" LOL!!!

I'm freaky like that.

Until then, I'm happy not being tied down!

Good luck to these two!


No comments:

Post a Comment