Sunday, September 22, 2013

MAURY: SPERM DONOR BLK SIDESHOW BOB + SPERM HOARDER SARAH

You'd think the Sideshow Bob hairstyle would turn most women off!

"I am the man hiding under your stairs
Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair!"


Don't feel sorry for loosey-goosey Sarah and her Snooki blop top she returns with on her second appearance - feel sorry for those babies!  I think there's a reason why one of her twins is crosseyed!  You'd be crosseyed too if "Magnum"-wearing men were poking you in the head and eyes while in the womb!



Bitch, you and your meth-mouthed mama will never find out who's the babydaddy.  Not in a million years.  I can't believe the barfbag gets laid that much to begin with.  That's shit's just too obscene for me, glad I ain't gotta deal with it or anything like it.



"Sarah needs to realize that she's a hoe"  --- Caleb

Well said, Mr. Caleb LOL!!!  I couldn't have said it better myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment