Wednesday, September 18, 2013

FIVE BELOW HAUL 01

Several Five Below locations recently had a grand opening in the DFW area, and I'd already checked out the one in Hurst, TX.  I'd never been to a 5B before, and they had a little of everything, as you can see below.  A couple from The Vintage Collection (I already bought/opened the Hoth Luke but wanted a second one to keep on that cool cardback too!).

I'd seen this 80's "Saturday Morning" collection like I've seen a couple of the 70's, but none of the shows I really watched back in the day.  MY Saturday morning included Hanna-Barbera's Pac-Man, and Saturday Supercade.  Good luck having the latter ever released on DVD, with all the multiple game companies having a cartoon on the Supercade: Donkey Kong and DK Junior's shows = Nintendo, Q*Bert = Gottlieb/Mylstar, Kangaroo and Pole Position = Atari, among other video game animated shorts.  And with Pac-Man or Donkey Kong cereal!

And hell yeah I love those Haribo raspberries/blackberries, one of my favorites since I was a kid!











Those Power Pellets to Mezmeron is like crack to ODB!

No comments:

Post a Comment