Thursday, September 19, 2013

PRICELESS: GETTING THE "YOU'S A HOE!" LOOK FROM YOUR MAMA ON THE MAURY SHOW

That look totally says "Precious, take your ass down to the welfare office!"

STOP naming your baby "(fill in the blank) Junior" when there's a good possibility the man you named the kid after ISN'T the father.  No donut disposal with a badge can force a guy to pay child support for a bastard whose REAL father is likely in prison.  Servicing a 7ft tall trans-sexual named Delicious, at that.  Actually, in smaller towns, they probably COULD get away with it - they make a living off feeling entitled.

DNA has caught up with ya'll and paternity fraud will never be the same.



REMEMBER THIS BULLSHIT?


THIS kinda nonsense makes me pound my knee with my fist and belt out laughing like Freddy Krueger!  Don't say "oh, the same could happen to YOU!".  Uh, no.  I learned long ago to steer clear of the cheap and the easy.  The "women" I was raised around was a real eye-opener as to just how bottom-of-the-barrel low they will go.  They say "I'm bitter.", and to that, I say "No shit!  Could you make it any more obvious from your appearance alone?".  

No comments:

Post a Comment