Monday, September 30, 2013

THE SCARY THING ABOUT THE PARTY'S NEW SINGLE

is that it has a vintage 90's beat and sound, and COULD have fit on their 5th album (had they not disbanded), with their last album being released in 1993 and would have came out around 1995ish.  

The only thing missing is Tiffini Hale, who declined to join The Party reunion.  

I was disappointed the group called it quits just as they were doing mostly solo recordings instead of full group, allowing them to have a song or two unique to their personalities and do their own songwriting.  It was mature and not the teen-pop like their early stuff that was promoted by Disney around 1990-91.  

I know at least Chasen Hampton had read my curse-out of a tirade towards the group regarding being left high and dry after such a decent album, that I'd posted on YouTube a couple years ago, along with a cut from their last album! LOL  When the news broke of the reunion a few months ago, I for real washed my mouth out with soap in apology and for being 1-upped like that.  Shocked the hell outta me, but it would have been nice if Tiffini signed on.

More like The Party's NOT over... 
Thanks For Coming Back!


The Party official Facebook


*****************************************************

My 'The Party Reunion Mix' (2.0 version):

No comments:

Post a Comment