Sunday, September 29, 2013

BREAKING BAD.......IN THE PANTS!!

This news report is a year or two old, but still classic - and a good laugh for anyone watching the Breaking Bad finale.  I've only seen a couple episodes from the first season but never really got into it.
  
Since when is crystal meth cool?  Kinda hypocritical to be a fan of that show and think it's all that, yet talk shit about people who use safer, non-synthetic things.  My former best friend got into that meth crap and haven't heard from him since.  Never seen it, myself - and want nothing to do with it.  

When the day comes that I can't be happy with JUST 420 is the day I check into rehab.  And fuck THAT!  With my borderline Karen Carpenter appetite, something to remind me that I should eat something isn't a minus.  I really don't even drink, and on that rare occasion, it's just a couple Corona's.  Or a Stoli Blueberi w/7-Up!  Like I'm going to say NO to blueberry vodka, and I don't even LIKE vodka!  But it better be garnished with blueberries, dammit!

KA-BOOM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment