Sunday, September 15, 2013

"SO TELL ME WHY DID WE END UP THIS WAY - WHEN WE TRIED TO MAKE EVERYTHING OKAY"

SPICE GIRLS.  DARKCHILD.  LET'S DANCE.

I still like the third and final album by the Spice Girls, Forever - and they sound even better without Geri Halliwell.  The songs weren't overplayed and Darkchild was one of my favorite producers of the late 90's/early 2000's (worked with Toni Braxton, Brandy and several others).  It was a weird pairing of the two, and "Tell Me Why" was the cancelled third single from the album even though the promo single with remixes exists.  That was probably my favorite cut from the album because Posh Spice AKA Victoria Beckham got the lead on that one and she's my favorite member.  I still say she should replace the Queen of England once the current one kicks the bucket!


If those four aren't THE most forced, fake smiles I've EVER seen in my life! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment