Thursday, September 26, 2013

WALTER WHITE OF COLLARDS

Don't get mad at me, Fred AKA TheGamer74360!  Let me know whenever you're in the DFW area and I'll hook you up with enough for you to bring home!  Not often, but I'll fool with collard greens year round and not just on holidays.  I started these last night in the crock pot and looks like they're ready to go.



Which reminds me, appointment on the 8th next month, two days after my B-day, at that!  Hopefully I'll be coherent enough at the time to bring something as always.  Rhubarb is now NOT being stocked in the produce section, meaning it's likely out of season until next year.  I'll have to figure out something else to demolish the kitchen with.  But I still have plenty chopped/frozen.


"ALLEY PROPERTY, BEEYITCH!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment