Thursday, September 19, 2013

DATES FROM HELL MARATHON

This show Dates From Hell from Investigation Discovery is like softcore true crime crack!  I'm already on my 4th episode in a mini-marathon, thanks to Facebook group Crime Friends.  It's not as graphic as a Dahmer or Corll documentary, and there's not always a fatality in each story.

A kinda date from hell is what I think made me take a break from all that.  There was no violence, but "hell to pay" (for not meeting up at a bar, for like the 5th night in the row, which I was getting tired of) is good enough of a threat for me.  After about 30 unanswered calls in a row, I pulled a Nancy from Nightmare On Elm Street, ripped the phone cord out the wall, screamed, and thrown it across the room.  You know I gotta be dramatic like that!

And with that, I said "I need a BREAK!" - which has turned into maybe a FIVE year break, but it's all good.  Time flies when there's less drama, and when there's less reasons for me to put The Peace Maker to use!


No comments:

Post a Comment