Monday, September 16, 2013

BARRISS OFFEE - I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU, YET SO PROUD OF YOU AT THE SAME TIME

If I had one so-called "shell-shocked" moment of 2013, it was THIS!  I'm STILL in denial! LOL  I'm thinking she's being controlled/puppeted by a Sith, either Sidious, or Maul, who Sidious told, after whooping his ass and killing off his brother, "I'm not going to KILL you, I have OTHER uses for you.".  So it could be either one, since Maul is still alive and taken hostage.  Christopher Lee AKA Count Dooku is STILL the apprentice, Maul's former position.



THAT'S just MY theory, and maybe the un-aired 6th season with at least four arc's (pretty much the entirety of a complete season) will elaborate on what happened after season 5.  I also want to know what became of Ventress, now that she's a bounty hunter and no longer a Sith assassin.

THE CLONE WARS Season 5 is out the month of my B-day, this October!!  The so-called "bonus content" or what I call Season 5 and a Half-ish is said going to be released on some kind of Apple TV or something like that.  Fuck all that, I want blu-ray!  Not be forced to buy some special television, fuck that, somebody will find a way to sneak it on YouTube and bite THAT, Disney!  We Clone Wars fans are STILL bitter season 6 won't be aired!


No comments:

Post a Comment