Sunday, September 15, 2013

HALLOWEEN 2013 OFF TO A WEIRD START: FRUTE BRUTE & YUMMY MUMMY'S SIGHTING

I guess the brothers of Count Chocula, Boo Berry and Franken Berry, who were before my time apparently, has made a comeback for Halloween this year: Frute Brute and Yummy Mummy.  Like a retro box of Kaboom cereal in Vernita's kitchen in Kill Bill, I'd seen the Frute Brute box in one of Tarantino's films (I guess he has a thang for stale, inedible cereal?).  And Matt from Dinosaur Dracula, nee X-Entertainment, has mentioned both cereals a million times before and wouldn't be surprised if they were reissued because of his constant mention of the two and interest (or re-interest) being stirred over the flavors.  

Never had either one, but I picked up the Frute Brute this time, even though I've never been a fan of cherry anything (Mummy is orange cream flavor).  

Also stopped to say hi to the big M&M in the dracula cape!



No comments:

Post a Comment