Monday, November 4, 2013

I'M *FAR* FROM BEING A KOREAN.......

but I'm gonna give it a shot at making my own kimchi (or kim chee, spelled either way).  I had to look up the recipe since none was included, and there's several variations from different Asian cultures, including bean sprout and cucumber kim chee's.  

I've already began the first step of this particular version shown below, from AllRecipe's.  It's a common version that I'm familiar with, and got the napa cabbage salted and bagged for a few hours.  That time's about up, and will soon finish the rest, with the green onion, ginger, etc.  We'll see how this goes.....

Here's the kim chee base I picked up from Amazon (link here):





******************************************************

LMAO this is BEYOND wrong!!


And THIS is even WRONGER!!!!!


***************************************************************

But THIS is pretty awesome!!  ;) LOL

SSMYOB GLOBE 12" EXTENDED MIX [2013] 
FEATURING 
*  "DEGENERATE" [INTRO]
*  "FEEL LIKE DANCE"
*  "FREEDOM"

No comments:

Post a Comment