Thursday, November 7, 2013

HALLOWEEN CRAFT PAINTING HAS *BEEN* DONE WITH FOR 2013

and have already started what minimal I'll paint for Xmas this year.  Everyone who knows me well knows I get into Halloween WAY more than I do Xmas.  

Just whatever little effort I want to put into Xmas painting this year - plus it depends on if I can find anything unpainted that's decent enough to work on - like this thing here I'd found at Hobby Lobby a couple years ago on sale - I can't tell if it's a REINDEER or a MOOSE! LOL  

Just barely started the initial first coat on that and a mini-birdhouse.  Like the Halloween stuff, I just paint on it whenever I have idle hands, so it'll dry evenly.  If I try to do a rush-paintjob, it'll look like Animal from The Muppet Show got ahold of the paintbrush!  



******************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment