Friday, November 1, 2013

IT WAS A DAY LATE.......

but I still got around to my yearly batch of Halloween Funfetti mix!  I know Pillsbury nowadays produces a Funfetti cake/cupcake mix and matching icing/colored sprinkles packet for just about every major AND minor holiday, but the only two that's a "must-make" every year are the Halloween and Xmas with the light green icing/red and green candy sprinkles.  

Maybe I'll do like that fat ol' Jerry Falwell once confessed was a vice of his, and refrigerate these and pig out on 'em in the middle of the night!  LOL WHATEVAH, I outgrown getting 'the munchies' long ago.





*********************************************************
***EXTRA VIDEO***

LMAO I'd never seen this one before - plenty of police dash-cam videos of DUI's, but not this hysterical lady yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment