Friday, November 1, 2013

REAL McCOY: "ONE MORE TIME" [1997 DJ PROMO VIDEO - VHS TRANSFER]

A few years ago, a local friend asked me to make a list of music videos I'd like to have, as I was looking for a few 90's Eurodance videos, some I'd never seen before but was aware a video had been made.  Some time passed and I'd totally forgotten about it.  

While I was hosting a Halloween party the following year, he presented me with a VHS tape and I was like "what the hell kinda video are you handing me, anyway?", and he was like "oh, it's those videos from that list you'd made!"  His roomie was good friends with one of the Dallas bar DJ's and he apparently had at least half from my "want" list in their video archives (some singles, multiple remix videos, like MR. President's "Coco Jamboo" (3 versions), En Vogue's "Whatever" (3 versions) and several other ones I hadn't seen in forever, or never before seen.  

Pretty much it was like an oldschool mixtape, but instead of an audio cassette, it was on VHS video, approx 2 hours worth!  One of the coolest B-Day gifts I'd ever received, a custom-made collection!

"One More Time" by Real McCoy (1997) was the first video on the tape, and my all-time most-requested (and played!) single when I was into clubbing frequently LOL

VHS Transfer:


SSMYOB MIX:  REAL McCOY - THEIR FINAL THREE U.S. SINGLES

"One More Time"/"I Wanna Come (With You)"/"(If You're Not In It For Love) I'm Outta Here!!"
(released 1997-98)



No comments:

Post a Comment