Saturday, November 9, 2013

EN VOGUE: "WHATEVER" [ROCKAMERICA REMIX - 1997 DJ PROMO VIDEO] [VHS TRANSFER]

From that same VHS tape a friend had a Dallas DJ compile as a pretty damn awesome B-Day present for me a few years ago, includes multiple mixes of the same single in a few cases; like En Vogue's "Whatever" includes 2 or 3.  I love the album/radio version but the RockAmerica Video Remix version is the one I remember clubs substituted on the dancefloor - with the video playing sometimes, at that.

To be honest, I always liked En Vogue's singles, but the group won me over after Dawn left the 90's girl group of four, and then they became known as "EV3" (three members of En Vogue) - also the LP title from this single.

EN VOGUE
"WHATEVER" [ROCKAMERICA REMIX]
1997 DJ PROMO VIDEO - VHS TRANSFER BY ME!  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment