Wednesday, November 6, 2013

MINNIEBUNNY MAKING THE BEST OF SHEET AND BLANKET LAUNDRY DAY

Poor little Minnie was disappointed that I removed every sheet, blanket and pillowcase from my bed earlier, as I wash/dry them regularly (when 2-3 kitties normally sleeps on my bed when I do, their kitty hairs accumulates with a couple weeks - and better to stop all that as early as possible or else after the washing cycle, you'll have to remove all the hair that usually moves to the top of the washing bin and dries quickly.  You pet owners know what the hell I'm talking about - the things we go through for these four-legged heathens.

While everything from the bed was washing, all she had to settle for was the "eggshell" mat that goes under the fitted sheet, and that big Sponge Bob I let her have! LOL  I've already given her a nice, clean, warm and dry blankie back to her, so she's doing better now *rolls eyes*.  Drama queens.

Can YOU get any more precious?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment