Wednesday, November 6, 2013

SSMYOB MIX: DONNA SUMMER - "SPRING FEVER MIX 1976"

Note: first version I posted was the wrong video LOL!!  The CORRECT video is now posted below!

Continuing on the Casablanca Records subject from the previous post......

I'd made this edited Donna Summer mix around 2009ish, one of my very first mixing projects - not all that up to snuff, still at the Padawan Learner DJ level at the time! LOL

The first two cuts from Donna Summer's 1976 Casablanca LP Four Seasons Of Love, "Spring Affair" and "Summer Fever", like Village People's 1978 LP opening medley of "Macho Man"/"I Am What I Am" does the same "first song goes directly into the second cut, as a medley" introduction.  

Continuously as it appears on the Four Seasons Of Love LP, "Spring Affair" and "Summer Fever" as a medley clocks in @ 16:35.  So I thought I'd edit both down, keeping them as the "Spring"/"Summer" medley, at a more tolerable time length, if you have a short attention span @ 9:58!

DONNA SUMMER:
"SPRING FEVER MIX 1976" - A SSMYOB MIX
"Spring Affair" + "Summer Fever"


No comments:

Post a Comment