Sunday, December 15, 2013

"BABY FIND SOMEONE NEW BECAUSE I FOUND ANOTHER LOVE": GUESS WHAT'S BEEN REISSUED FOR THE FIRST TIME ON CD?!?

SCHERRIE & SUSAYE:  PARTNERS  
[1979, MOTOWN RECORDS]

Released the same year as Mary Wilson's self-titled Motown solo LP in 1979, two years after The Supremes disbanded.  I remember years ago talking online with Susaye about the album and about it being reissued on CD for the first time, as well as all the 70's Supremes LP's.  She even remembered the lyrics to "Your Sweet Love" at the time LOL, my favorite cut from their album as a duo.  

It's finally been reissued, after a long time waiting on it.  I bought the vinyl LP at Forever Young Records in Grand Prairie for $20 the same year I'd moved here and have since digitized the album.  Not reissued by Hip-O Select, however and strangely.  

PARTNERS - AMAZON LINK




Dear Santa the Hutt,

I WANT!!!!

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment