Saturday, December 14, 2013

FREE LIMITED CD - COMPILED BY SSMYOB/EARLY 2000's: "RADIO DANCE HITS: SUMMER '97" + POSH SPICE AND HER SPLIT PERSONALITIES!

Discovered this compilation I'd made from my personal CD collection in the early 2000's sometime.  I'll have to duplicate one for myself before I misplace this original disc again, decent enough to play in the truck when I don't have iPod/MP3 with me.  

All of them are significant in some way, and most released during the short time I was enjoying hearing them on the radio or CD while going out to the clubs (or on my way there LOL!!), back when the music played there was IMO tolerable and fun.  


In a lot of ways, it's a partial soundtrack of that summer and year.  


About as personal as I'm gonna get! ;) LOL  


NOTE:  APPROX 150 MB, from my own personal CD collection/NOT downloads.  Can be burned on CDR, or used on iPod/MP3. 

Download @ Sendspace (zip folder)
[CLICK HERE]
(Note: the link expires in a week or so, check it out while the getting's good!)

TRACK LISTING:

Radio Dance Hits - Summer '97 (Compiled by Scott - early 2000's)

01: ROBERT MILES - CHILDREN [SINGLE VERSION]
02: REAL McCOY - ONE MORE TIME [BERMAN BROTHERS CLUB REMIX]
03: LE CLICK FEATURING KAYO - CALL ME [RADIO MIX]
04: OMC - HOW BIZARRE [CIBOLA REMIX]
05: SPICE GIRLS - SAY YOU'LL BE THERE
06: 3RD PARTY - CAN U FEEL IT [DJ GREEK'S EURO NRG MIX]
07: IMANI COPPOLA - LEGEND OF A COWGIRL
08: EN VOGUE - WHATEVER [REMIX]
09: CRUSH - LUV'D UP [U.S. RADIO MIX]
10: LA BOUCHE - I LOVE TO LOVE [REMIX]
11: GINA G. - GIMME SOME LOVE [MOTIV8 RADIO REMIX]
12: M.C. LUSCIOUS - DA' DIP
13: MR. PRESIDENT - COCO JAMBOO [RADIO MIX]
14: CHUMBAWAMBA - TUBTHUMPING (I GET KNOCKED DOWN)
15: ROBYN - DO YOU KNOW (WHAT IT TAKES) [REMIX]
16: SHE MOVES - BREAKING ALL THE RULES [REMIX]
17: DJ COMPANY - RHYTHM OF LOVE [RADIO MIX]
18: MEREDITH BROOKS - BITCH [EDITED MIX FOR RADIO PLAY]



ENJOY!

Download @ Sendspace (zip folder)

[CLICK HERE]
(Note: the link expires in a week or so, check it out while the getting's good!)

*****************************************************
*****************************************************

"It's time to take off those kid gloves
  T.K.O. me, fall in love - 
  Don't be scared you'll break my heart
  Not gonna fall apart."



>I< could see a fight to the death like this between DECENT Scott, and Scott SIDIOUS!  Would be one bloody-ass event! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment