Friday, December 6, 2013

IT'S A START!: SNEAK PEEK AT 2014 FULL-LENGTH DISCO MIX: BEE GEES, DENIECE WILLIAMS, KYLIE MINOGUE

At least for me, arranging these mixes, especially the full-length 1-hour shows, is like setting up train tracks.  I have to pick out at least the first three songs to get me going in whatever direction it takes me from one song to the next LOL!  

But my way of doing it is pretty much the oldschool method and I try to emulate infamous disco DJ Larry Levan a little, too.  Like me, he's a big fan of the obscure disco cuts, like "Let Yourself Go" by The Supremes from 1977.  

So far, so good:

UPCOMING 2014 FULL-LENGTH 1-HOUR DISCO/DANCE MIXSHOW
Mixed by Scott [December 2013]
Sneak peek - first three cuts.......

BEE GEES:  
"YOU SHOULD BE DANCING"
DENIECE WILLIAMS:  
"I'VE GOT THE NEXT DANCE"
KYLIE MINOGUE:  
"LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT" [Ruff Jam 7" Vocal Remix]




*********************************

No comments:

Post a Comment