Tuesday, December 10, 2013

OLDIE BUT GOODIE PS2 GAME I'D PICKED UP: MORTAL KOMBAT DECEPTION

I was kinda missing my favorite Mortal Kombat game (MK Deception) from the entire series, and you can find it for a steal at used CD/music/game stores like Movie Trading Company, where I picked up this one for PS2.  Since they didn't have anything interesting in their Star Wars/action figures section in the back. 

The classic 1-on-1 MK fighting game is fun, as always, but I liked the mission part of the game even better, which spans a few dimensions like my favorite place to go, the Under-World (reminds me of home!).  Plus there's a chess game which uses MK characters as your pieces to move on the table, and frankly is the ONLY version of chess I've ever enjoyed.  Once I get the hang of it again, I'll record a video or two and post here.


No comments:

Post a Comment