Wednesday, December 11, 2013

RATCHET WEDNESDAY - PART 3: THE "I'LL LET THE COMPILATION SPEAK FOR ITSELF" FINALE

I must be out of my mind today or something!  RATCHET WEDNESDAY WTF?!?  Maybe I've been watching too much damn Tommy Sotomayor

I should have just played my unwatched blu-ray disc of Motown's The Wiz from 1978 instead!  There's a crackhead in THAT movie too!  The screeching homeless-dressed guy with the orange lanterns, stalking Diana Ross, Jacko, Nipsey Russell and all them through that ghetto-ass rendition of the Land of Oz!  Good stuff, love all the songs from it too - especially Lena Horne's big number at the end!!

**********************************

CRACK ROAD:

A BEYOND-CREEPY AMERICAN ANTHOLOGY.......OF CRACK.
Be VERY afraid to proceed forward.......



No comments:

Post a Comment