Friday, December 13, 2013

PUNK TRYING THE "KNOCKOUT GAME" BACKFIRES AND THEN SOME

LOL!!!  At least somebody else is alert to these "knockout game" punks.  The only difference is I consider it attempted murder, as one teacher I believe in NJ was killed after he hit his head from an unprotected fall.  

First the shock of your life with the zapper and I'm going to take it a few steps further after you hit the ground.  I'm not leaving without a trophy, so the MFer gets SCALPED.  

And if I'm REALLY pissed off that day, I hope the douche picked a lovely scenery to play around because it'll be the last thing he lays eyes on.  I don't care if his mommy or daddy is important, don't care if they have any bastard kids they never pay support for, anyway.  One less vermin on the planet.  

DON'T fuck with somebody who's already desensitized.

Tommy Sotomayor:


No comments:

Post a Comment