Saturday, December 7, 2013

TEST DRIVING A COUPLE RACES WITH JUNIOR PAC-MAN IN 'PAC-MAN WORLD RALLY' [PS2]

The other night when I played and recorded the "Classic Cup" race from Pac-Man World Rally, it was the first time I'd played PMWR in a couple years and had to experiment with the controller once again and figure out what's what one more time.  To get back into the swing of things, I'd tried a couple races from the Grape Cup first before the Classic Cup race, and think I done aight.......





PMWR is a more fun than I remembered - reminds me a lot of racing games like Super Mario Kart.

****************************

OMG this guy's guitar rendition of "Neon Night Riders" theme (end level battle: Super Krang) from the Super NES version of TMNT: Turtles In Time was so hypnotic, I think I'm in love LOL!!  The Super Nintendo "Neon Night Riders" theme is a slight variation of the original arcade tune.  The "Neon Night Riders" tune from TMNT: Turtles In Time RE-Shelled was totally new and much different than the original tune.

Good enough for 3 repeats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment