Friday, August 16, 2013

ADAM WALSH/OTTIS TOOLE'S CONFESSION: I DON'T BUY IT.

"I like John Walsh and what he does, but I think he'd accepted Ottis Toole's confession without looking into his patterns, which included zero kid victims. I'd NEVER take the word of a certified retarded hillbilly with half his teeth missing. I don't believe it was him who kidnapped/killed Adam Walsh, don't buy it."  

--- Me.


And I DO feel somewhat personally invested in the Adam Walsh case, especially since his kidnapping was used as OUR "boogeyman" when I was a kid around that time.  Adam and I were about the same age, and he was kidnapped as he was doing something I most likely would have been doing at that Sears, too - playing the new Atari games with some other kids.

I've even volunteered that if it were possible, I would have taken Adam's place.  For the fact Walsh had obviously great parent's, he was an only child, and it's rare I say this, but the Walsh family ARE stable enough and worthy of being parent's.  Those two were truly robbed of a deserved parenthood.  In my opinion, most people should just get a dog or cat, and even then, I really don't trust them! LOL!!!

JUST get some fucking sea monkey's and call THAT good, PLEASE!!!


To view the video I'm referring to, CLICK HERE (PutLocker link)

Thanks to Crime Inc. @ Facebook, one of my favorite groups and you can catch me there!



*************************************************

EX:  GOOD PARENTING!!  ;)  


No comments:

Post a Comment