Saturday, August 31, 2013

TWELVE FROM THE 2012 STAR WARS SHELVES

Before the carpet was replaced a couple months ago and EVERYTHING had to be packed up and moved out, including my SW collection - this is some of what I had going on the tall bookcase in the entertainment room.  Now I have to start over from scratch, INCLUDING everything that was on the walls pre-early 2013.  I've never had my complete collection out before and might try that this time, in one form or another (two bookcases with about 9 levels total at my disposal, individual ledge shelves - have about five of those, and whatever else).

This is only a small fraction of my collection, mostly photos from Jabba's Palace (a mix of vintage and modern), and what I'd started of the Kashyyyk/Order 66/Episode III scene.  I needed to see these older photos once again, myself, to give me a push into getting my ass in gear and getting the 2013-14 diorama's, groups from a particular scene (bounty hunters in Empire Strikes Back, the Cantina creatures, etc.), and all that organized and going.

I need to find a local SW geek who's more experienced at diorama setups to give me a hand at this!  But SOMETHING OTHER than CraigsList, DAMMIT!!  I'm creative, but two or three heads are better than one in THIS case! LOL













**********************************************


IT'S NOT KLINGON, MF'er!!!  IT'S HUTTESE!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment