Monday, August 12, 2013

PEDOBILLIES: WIPE THEM OUT. ALL OF THEM.

YOUTUBE COMMENTER:  "I recently watched a documentary on eugenics, I believe these people should definitely not be reproducing. It's like biological degradation."




**********************

MY SMARTASSED MOUTH:  THANK YOU!!! Not only is it obvious they're from an incestuous background, in-bred as hell LOL!! But most if not ALL of them have meth mouth. Add to that, a family full of male pedophiles PLUS an obvious pedo-dyke in the audience hollering, wanting to get ahold of the mother's kids for unscrupulous things. This hillbilly white trash vermin don't fool me.  I'm from Kentucky, can spot that nasty shit from a mile away.  Why the fuck do you think I now live in Texas?



And I agree about eugenics in this case. Too many strikes - pedo's AND incestuous. Wipe them out. ALL of them.


--Scott Sidious





God DAMN THAT IS ONE UGLY-ASS INBRED PEDO-FAMILY!!  Hit me with that extermination line one mo'gain!






MORE FUN FROM MAURY-WORLD!!




No comments:

Post a Comment