Sunday, August 4, 2013

HELP KITTY NAMED POM POM WITH X-RAY/SURGERY

Before making a donation to some politician who deserves nothing more than a punch in the face, I'd like to pass the word about a kitty whose owner recently had surgery and can't afford the x-ray/surgery needed on their 12 year old kitty, Pom Pom.

Pom Pom has been with her family since she was 4 months old. She is a true family member and couldn't imagine their little girl with out her Pom Pom. She is very sick and has not eaten for 4 days. The vet felt a mass in her stomach and this may be what is causing her to vomit. Her owner can not afford the X-rays because she herself, just had her 3rd corrective surgery. Please donate anything to help Pom Pom get her spirit back! They know she has many more cheerful years left with her family! 

Pom Pom has been with her family for 12 years. She is very sick and needs X-rays and medical attention that her family can't afford as her owner just had her own 3rd surgery. Let's get her cheer back!


See more at: http://www.petcaring.com/nonprofits/pom-pom-s-cheer-fa-/35818#sthash.XcSmCSHO.dpuf


I'll make a small donation as well because I've got four heathen kitties you may have already seen posted around here, and everyone knows mine are more important than my music and Star Wars collections combined.  I'd kill a bitch for looking at my little Minnie crosseyed!  Everything I needed to know about parenting, I learned from Jabba in the Clone Wars movie.

See more about Pom Pom and to donate, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment