Friday, August 16, 2013

HALF-ASLEEP LIVE 80's ARCADE GAMING: PENGO + ATHENA + SUPER PAC-MAN

Before some much-needed sleep last night, what better way to tire myself out for the knockout than playing a couple classic (and in one case, frustrating) 80's arcade games.  First, a round of Pengo (by Sega), and secondly, an arcade game that's just as difficult as the NES port - Athena (by SNK).  After THAT defeat, it took me a couple minutes to pick a final and 3rd game for the night, which ended up being Super Pac-Man (by Namco).  I haven't played either of these three in a long while, months, so definitely not playing at my best LOL!!!

Add to making the gameplay more difficult, I was using the keyboard instead of a controller.  The Logitech dual game controllers are OK but I haven't figured out yet how to configure them to every emulator.  If anyone knows of a better PC controller to use, let me know!





No comments:

Post a Comment