Saturday, August 10, 2013

SEPARATIST COUNCIL MYSTERY: DOG WOMAN.

What the hell is THAT?!?



That dog-looking thing!  Sitting around the table with Count Dooku and the Separatist Council in Episode II!  And what appears to be wearing a night gown or something, no less!  I don't remember this creature getting sliced up on Mustafar in Episode III!  And now that I think of it, don't believe I've ever seen a figure of this Separatist Council member, either.


Since I don't know what this thing is supposed to be, or any name for it, I'm going the Kenner "generic name" route and christening this mongrel-looking thing "Dog Woman".

Pretty much all of the Separatist's got a line during this scene, even Shu Mai, who sounds like one of those Kalahari Bushmen when she speaks.


They could have given Dog Woman a line too!  "Arf Arf"/"Bark Bark", I don't care.  At least acknowledge she's there, don't just sit there listening like a dummy! LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment