Wednesday, October 30, 2013

CAJUN HOT/SWEET PICKLES - FIRST BATCH 2013

My friend Terri from Terrell, TX shared this recipe for Cajun hot/sweet pickles and I'd made a large batch a couple years ago, then divided them into smaller jars and gave them out for the holidays.  Since it's been forever and have been requested to make them again, I thought I'd start another couple batches for this year (it takes at least a week if you want them marinated nice enough).  I'd just peeled three garlics (the worst part!) to add and finished this one yesterday.

This time around, I'd taken pictures along the way, so I'll soon post the entire recipe with photo instructions.  You'll just need to decide if you like Louisiana hot sauce, Tapatio, Tabasco, or all three - just a matter of taste plus experimenting with your own variations.

Prepare to spit fire!


No comments:

Post a Comment