Thursday, October 24, 2013

THREE CLASSIC NES/NINTENDO GAMES: KING HIPPO, Q*BERT, DONKEY KONG 3

Some classic NES gaming - I've found several older used games for the Nintendo over the past 2-3 years and have barely recorded anything with most of them.  My most-sought-after NES games are the original first few in the "Nintendo Arcade Classics" line, like the Donkey Kong trilogy (DK, DK Junior and DK3), Ice Climber, Metroid, Popeye, and all those from the early-mid 80's.  I still don't have Kid Icarus by Nintendo yet, however DO have my cult favorite Kid Niki by Data East!

***********************************************

MIKE TYSON'S PUNCH-OUT!!:  
KING HIPPO FIGHT ONLY (NINTENDO/NES)
Q*BERT (ULTRAGAMES/NES
DONKEY KONG 3 (NINTENDO/NES)


I LOVE Coily on the NES version of Q*Bert!  
Look at that pair of cute snake teef on him!



No comments:

Post a Comment