Saturday, October 12, 2013

FRIDAY FIVE BELOW HAUL: THREE FROM 'THE VINTAGE COLLECTION' PLUS MORE

This is I think the third time I've stopped by the new Five Below in Hurst/North Richland Hills (maybe a 15 minute drive from Arlington, my route I-30 to 820 N to Pipeline/mall area is fastest (EXCEPT for around 3-6 PM ESPECIALLY on Fridays!!).  

This visit, I spent a little more time browsing at their eclectic stuff, from overabundant 2012 Vintage Collection/3-D Discover The Force/Movie Heroes on their Star Wars figures pegs to their Halloween section, hardback books, PS2 controllers, cassette tape-iPod/MP3 adapters to their candy section that was so unnecessarily huge, I got diabetes just walking through that area.

For less than $40, I think a decent little haul (the Phantom Menace figures alone cost approx $10.99 and up elsewhere).  I'm gonna call that survey printed on the receipt and try to win that $100 gift certificate, I'd have a field day with that - especially with 5ish locations just opened in the D/FW area!  And this particular location is the only Five Below I've been to so far, some exploring to do in the near future.






* TMNT tee-shirt (blue's my favorite color, love it!)
* Vintage Collection/The Phantom Menace Qui-Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan, and I already had the Darth Sidious but wanted a second extra one to possibly customize like his appearance in The Clone Wars Season 5 (the episode "The Lawless")
* Solid orange Halloween boa - to hot glue on my Eric Carr of KISS jacket!!  Already have the makeup/facepaint, faux fox fur and leather mesh gloves!
* Josie and The Pussycats/The Complete Series - 2-DVD set (Hanna-Barbera show, all 16 episodes)
* Two bags of HARIBO RASPBERRIES/BLACKBERRIES!!
* Strawberry Pocky (1 box)
* Zebra Stripes gum (I thought it had been discontinued in the 90's! LOL!!)
* Two strands of Halloween garland (the kitties will love to try tearing
 THAT down!!)
* 24ct box of Crayola's (doesn't bleed like markers and paint pens) for color coding on graph paper when I make X-stitch and plastic canvas patterns and designs.
* Darth Vader Pez!!

Update: the 5B online survey was fast and simple, now com'oooon $100 shopping spree!  ;)
********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment