Tuesday, October 15, 2013

SECOND HALF OF VHS HALLOWEEN GIFT FROM ME TO YOU: GARFIELD!!

Just sent out six Halloween cards with a handpainted magnet from me this morning and got those outta the way after a 9:45 appointment with the Arlington Dr.'s office, who's about as efficient as what I can take care of my own self 95% of the time.  The ones who agreed with my opinion earlier this year that a swelling area of my lower right leg was POSSIBLY a spider bite and prescribed me some quack sheeit that didn't do anything.  It took a dermatologist just a few feet away from their office to determine it was in fact MRSA AKA staph and hooked me up with something that took care of it in a matter of days.  

If George Clinton of Parliament can survive it, so can I LOL  How I'd gotten it, no idea, because I hadn't been around or had any physical contact with anyone who had it - maybe from a restaurant seat or something near UTA, as MRSA isn't uncommon with college students.  And from experience, that kinda expensive tea tree oil does NOT work, no matter how many home remedy websites suggests it does.  No, it doesn't - save your money.  If you think you might have a spider bite, even if you've been working in your garden where something like that could happen, just skip the quacks and see a dermatologist first.

Enough about all THAT nonsense, got the second half of the show encoded and here it is.  Garfield and Odie's trick-or-treating continues.......

GARFIELD'S HALLOWEEN ADVENTURE
(PART 2 of 2)


No comments:

Post a Comment