Thursday, October 31, 2013

NEXT TO ROSEANNE, MY FAVORITE HALLOWEEN SPECIAL FROM THE 90's: BEAVIS & BUTT-HEAD

Yeah, they had one too (as well as a couple Xmas specials around that year).  

I'd seen Butt-O-Ween the original night it aired on MTV on Halloween 1995, which followed the even better KISS: MTV Unplugged special.  Probably the last time I can honestly say I liked watching MTV! LOL

Along with It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and Garfield's Halloween Adventure, Butt-O-Ween makes this my yearly traditional animated Halloween trilogy.  Not only am I an 80's kid, but I'm also a 90's kid/teen - and B&B are so stupid and dirty-minded, they're even funnier nearly 20 years later.  Mike Judge has done some great work over the years, like the movie Idiocracy, and of course King Of The Hill for a few more years than he worked on B&B!

Who the hell else but BUTT-HEAD dresses up as "nachos" to go trick-or-treating?!?

BUTT-O-WEEN
[by Mike Judge - 1995]



No comments:

Post a Comment