Monday, October 14, 2013

FIRST HALF OF VHS HALLOWEEN GIFT FROM ME TO YOU: GARFIELD!!

Ran across this 80's gem on one of my old VHS tapes I was scanning over for things I'd want digitized and preserved before those old tapes eventually degrade:  Garfield's Halloween Adventure.  I'd recorded this when it had aired on TV back in the day and is just as much of a yearly viewing tradition as The Great Pumpkin and John Carpenter's Halloween.

I could sit through a marathon of vintage 80's commercials from my era LOL - but since you probably already see enough damn commercials, I'm encoding the four segments (minus the commercial breaks) of the show into two 11-ish minute halves.

Here's the first part, and if you want to see the rest, stay tuned and will have that up likely sometime tomorrow.  I've been awake and going since like 8AM on Sunday and so exhausted now, I know I'll be out like a light shortly and get a decent rest.  Minnie better hurry up with whatever she's doing, she's been my official teddy bear ever since she was a tiny kitten LOL!!!

GARFIELD'S HALLOWEEN ADVENTURE 
(PART 1 of 2)



*********************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment