Saturday, October 19, 2013

CASSETTE DIGITIZING: BRONSKI BEAT FEATURING JON FOSTER [1986] (PART II)

Back in early September, I'd posted one cut from Bronski Beat's second LP (Truthdare Doubledare - released 1986), "This Heart" featuring Jon Foster, that I'd digitized from my old cassette tape.  It's the only format of the album I own until I find the damn CD, which is kinda on the rare side in America compared to their very first LP from 1984.  

Here's another cut from the same LP, now encoded and ready to go:  "C'mon, C'mon", one of the two (charting) singles from Bronski's Truthdare Doubledare.  I've told Jon Foster myself, between him and Bronski's original lead singer, Jimmy Somerville - apples and oranges.  Two totally different singers, no copycat when Steve and Larry hired Jon to handle the frontman duties.  

I need to just get it OVER with and look this CD album up on Amazon or something and lay this cassette to rest, for good! LOL

BRONSKI BEAT (featuring JON FOSTER)
"C'mon, C'mon" [LP version - 1986, from Truthdare Doubledare]


No comments:

Post a Comment