Friday, October 11, 2013

CHLOE, MINNIE AND ISIS [FRIDAY OCTOBER 11]

Had taken these earlier this evening before going to the new Five Below in Hurst/North Richland Hills (will post my awesome haul later tonight), and then met up with friends @ Tandoor in Arlington on my way back for my belated B-Day get together.  Since I'd already had my Joe's Crab Shack ON my actual B-Day, some Indian was second best.  Even though I was all hypered up from a Red Bull while out shopping and didn't have much of an appetite, I still at least had a slice of naan bread with some mint chutney, my #1 favorite thing on the Tandoor menu.  

Chloe and Minnie sunbathing, Isis mauling my hand while playing on her favorite toy (the ladder), and Athena wanted to just chill in her pet taxi.  She's been hanging out and taking naps in it ever since she had that cyst on her leg removed a couple months ago - you'd think she'd run like hell at the sight of her taxi!  My cats are weirdo's.










No comments:

Post a Comment