Saturday, October 26, 2013

OLDER PLASTIC CANVAS/CROSS-STITCH PROJECTS (HALLOWEEN, BERRIES, ETC.)

Three Halloween-related canvas/stitch projects I'd worked on while I was into the time-consuming hobbies: two plastic canvas coasters, one cross-stitched Halloween bear.  I'd used the same template/fonts as the strawberry/blueberry/raspberry and made my own elderberry pattern (probably my favorite wine flavor and the Amish elderberry jelly is great too, I use it for baking).  

And a couple extra things:  one I'd finished while pretty much the first and only time I'd ever been infatuated with a person LOL and if you've played Texas Chainsaw Massacre on the Atari 2600, you'd recognize the cow skull.  I have other pictures of past canvas/stitch projects, will post any when I locate them.










No comments:

Post a Comment