Monday, October 21, 2013

PUNK PLANNED TO MUG DOMINOS DELIVERY GUY - GOT EXTRA LEAD ON HIS PIZZA FOR FREE

Aside from having a pentecostal kook/adulterer for a manager when I one semester delivered for Dominos, I never had any violent or hostile run-in's with customers.  The worst that happened was a married man followed and propositioned me after we exchanged pizza/cash, which was replied with a "NO!" and me cracking the hell up.  We @ Dominos sell pizza and pasta and unfortunately sir, I'm not on the menu.  

For all that, you need to call up my pimp and make arrangements! LOL J/K

This Dominos driver also happened to formerly be with the 5-0, and when a so-called "customer" tried to rob him upon delivery, the punk got the shock of his life.  Even more shocking, it would have been all for nothing, most drivers carry $20 or less in change unless they're running out more than one order in the same area.  It's 2013 - threaten somebody's life and expect to get blasted.

KA-BOOM!!!  Would you like parmesan or red pepper with your permanent ass-whooping?


No comments:

Post a Comment