Thursday, October 31, 2013

THROWBACK THURSDAY: PLAYING ALTO CLARINET/MARCHING BAND [1995] + HALLOWEEN 2012 THROWBACK

After marching with the enormous baritone sax for two years in a row, I needed a break my first college marching season and switched to a 3X lighter alto clarinet I'd bought the previous summer from my 1st job @ Pizza Hut LOL!!! 

 UGH, marching band closeups aren't that attractive at all, especially me using peripheral vision there (looking straight ahead but keeping an eye to the marchers on either side; the training came in handy when driving too! LOL):




A little something from the show:  "Shaft" by none other than Isaac Hayes AKA Chef from South Park! [1995/fall season]:



*****************************************************
HALLOWEEN 2012 THROWBACK:  MINNIE JACK-O-LANTERN!  That's my teddy bear!




No comments:

Post a Comment