Friday, December 13, 2013

"THERE'S NOTHING TO STAND IN OUR WAY - WE'LL FIND THE SUNSHINE"

The first time I tried mixing these two non-singles by Crush, I thought it was a good idea at the time but didn't turn out good enough and trashed that concept for another day.  I think I got it much better by my unorthodox standards the second time around.  

Too bad Crush only had that one album/3 singles between 1996-98 (two albums, if you count a Japanese-only CD called Teenage Kicks with the original lineup of Crush).  There's only one live appearance I know of where Crush performed, but they probably had other Eurodance gigs in Europe sometime in the late 90's.  Donna and Luciana is Crush.......

CRUSH
"WE'LL FIND THE SUNSHINE"/
"WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN"
SSMYOB 12" MEDLEY [2.0 SECOND VERSION]




No comments:

Post a Comment