Wednesday, October 2, 2013

RUMOR: DEAN CORLL DOCU-DRAMA 'IN A MADMAN'S WORLD' OUT THIS MONTH

I know the release of In A Madman's World, the documentary-drama about Dean Corll and his accomplices Wayne Henley and David Brooks was pushed back, and read it may come out this month, before/around Halloween.  It's no horror film - even worse, because every part of the script is based on fact and taken from interviews with people involved, including Henley, himself. 

If anything, it'll be an eye-opener as to how useless small town police are.  I know I can speak from experience because if you ask me from mine, I'd tell you they're nothing more than paid stalkers and for at least half of their department, pedo's.  "Ain't got nothin' better to do".  No shit.  A smartass like me had to ask one of their primary stalkers with a badge and no less than 350 lbs (when me and my friends were in our late teens/early 20's) "Aren't we a little too OLD for you?!?".  I trust those slobs as far as I can throw them - and that ain't far at all.

It seems the only times these small town cops takes any action (and by that, I don't mean regarding their attraction to kiddies) is when it's a little white girl, Amber Alert immediately.  A 9 year old boy missing?  Marked off as a runaway.  Lazy, incompetent, obese, worthless and should just be de-badged and replaced with vigilante community members who'll get the job done.  Texas, Kentucky, ALL states.  That's MY MFing opinion. 






No comments:

Post a Comment